Main / Concept
- Modern multipurpose class A production and logistics complex with the possibility to adjust the premises to specific requirements of a Tenant / Buyer ("Build-to-Suit");
- Providing premises of the Complex to the long-term lease / sale.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS (Phase 1)
- Land plot area (Phase 1) – 14 ha
- Total area of the Complex (Phase 1: 3 buildings) – 60,000 sq.m.
BuildingNo.1 (production and logistics building of a "micro-business" type)
- Total area – 18,456 sq.m.
- Warehouse space – 14,411 sq.m.
- Administrative and service premises – 1,679 sq.m.
- Mezzanine area – 2,366 sq.m.
BuildingNo.2 (production and logistics building)
- Total area – 22,700 sq.m.
- Warehouse space – 17,439 sq.m.
- Administrative and service premises – 1,110 sq.m.
- Mezzanine area – 4,153 sq.m.
BuildingNo.3 (production and logistics building)
- Total area – 21,395 sq.m.
- Warehousespace – 16,428 sq.m.
- Administrativeandservicepremises – 1,110 sq.m.
- Mezzanine area – 3,856 sq.m.
TERMS OF COMPLETION (Phase 1)
- Building No.1 – December 2014*
- Building No.2 – Q 4 2015
- Building No.3 – Q 3 2016
* Date of access to the premises by the Tenant.
BASIC PARAMETERS OF THE COMPLEX
- Modern multipurpose class A production and logistics complex;
- Professional developer – A Plus Development;
- Setting up the facility on a "turn-key" basis with elements of "Build-to-Suit" (according to the requirements of the Tenant / Buyer) with further provision to the long-term lease / sale;
- 100 % guarantee of meeting the timeline of construction readiness by the facility developer;
- Efficient technical solutions and high quality of their implementation;
- Energy efficiency and lower costs for the Complex operation;
- Successful location and high accessibility: location in close proximity to the highways P-242, E-22 (M-7) and the railways (Trans-Siberian Railroad), remoteness from pollution sources (outside of the sanitary protection zone of the petroleum refinery "PNOS"), availability of human resources (Krasnokamsk town);
- The land plot has the category of industrial land; technical specifications for utility connections are obtained and the utility limits are paid;
- Possibility to attract mortgage loan financing to residents of the complex at a discounted rate.
OPTIONS FOR COOPERATION
- Buy-out of the building / premises (including on the "Build-to-Suit" basis);
- Long-term lease of the Complex;
- Lease of the Complex with subsequent buy-out;
- Sale of a land plot with utilities connections.
- The concept of the project is developed, land surveys carried out, pre-project design is developed;
- Land plot with required category: industrial land;
- Technical specifications for utility connections are obtained;
- Design works are started;
- Ongoing approval of deals conditions with residents of the Complex and signing letters of intent.